Thursday, April 3, 2014

Expect The Great

"This is just the beginning. The year of refreshing. His plan now unfolding. The time of your great blessing." - Expect the Great by Jonathan Nelson


Today, I am expecting the great and I want to encourage you to do the same. For quite a while I would get down on myself and I undervalued the tremendous potential that is within me. I was spending way too much time focusing on my current circumstances.
It’s so easy to get caught up in our current circumstances, especially if we are not happy with where we currently are in life. However, focusing on our circumstances will always rob us of the greatness that is already within us. It took me a while to get out of my own way and realize this.
When we focus on where we are and how much we are unsatisfied, we run into the trap of dwelling on the negative. We can't see past the trees to the forest around us.
As I dwelled on the negative, I started writing the wrong stories about myself. Instead of looking at all the opportunities in front of me, I was reminded of all the problems that consumed me. At the time, it was difficult to see how negatively this impacted me. It was robbing me of my power and it took away my ability to move forward in life.
ACTIVATE FAITH!
Faith is believing and seeing into the future even if your current circumstances are not so great. Faith pulls you into the direction of hope. Hope provides us with the strength to take action and develop a self-belief to conquer our minor frustrations and road blocks.
I chose to expect the great! And I challenge you to choose today to expect the absolute best for your life. Focus on all the good that surrounds your life. I don’t care who you are or what you are experiencing, if you look long and hard enough you will eventually find some good that’s taking place in your life right this moment.
On this beautiful April day, activate your faith and hope. Put an end to your negative thoughts and start reminding yourself how special you truly are. As you begin to focus on how amazing and powerful you are, your current circumstances will never be able to hold you back.
Today, confidently move forward in the direction of your dreams. I’m extremely excited for you, because I know what this mind shift has done for me. I know that once you see past your current circumstances, wonderful and amazing things begin to happen. Breakthroughs come knocking.
xoxo, tami

No comments:

Post a Comment