Wednesday, October 8, 2014

DIY Juice Cleanse: Day 2 Thoughts

Just started reading? Check out my first 3 Day DIY Juice Cleanse post and Day 1 recap.


* Having gone to bed with a massive headache at 9:30pm, I slept horribly. Upon waking I my headache was still going full force.

*Mother Nature paid me a visit a week early. (Ladies, you know what I am talking about). Pretty sure this contributed to my body going all out of whack. This was unexpected and certainly this is not a good time to juice.

*MISSION FAIL: I have done everything short of cutting out my eyeballs and the headache persisted into the night. I decided to halt the juicing until my body levels out.

*Still, the juices were delicious. I will return tomorrow to share recipes and pics and final thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Can't wait for tomorrow's post!

    ReplyDelete