Monday, February 6, 2012

Living Room: Gallery Wall

WAY back in the day, I decided I wanted to do a gallery wall in my living room, but I never actually did it. {Confession: I am a procrastinator on some things}  However, part of designing my renovated life is bringing great ideas to fruition. I think the area just left of my front door is the perfect spot for a gallery. I decided to scout the world wide web to see what I could see.  Look what I saw!

{Source

I especially love the ampersand, the oversized letter and the all black frames. I want to focus my collection using pieces of art, framed family photos and text. This might be a bit of a process because I am a bit picky but I am excited about this. 

Do you have a gallery wall? If so, share the link, I'd love to see it.

If you don't, what do you think about this? Seriously, I wanna know!  xoxo tami

No comments:

Post a Comment