Monday, January 16, 2012

Living Room: Bombe Chest Update

You may recall in a previous post I shred my lifelong love of the bombe chest. Well, I am happy to say that I found the perfect bombe chest for my living room. I scoured Craigslist for weeks, seeing bombe chests running anywhere from $300-500 smackeroos. Well, persistence paid off and I am convinced that Craigslist is my friend because I snagged this little baby for $100 bucks. Thanks so much to my friend Melissa, who not only helped out with the use of her pick-up but also helped me carry into the apartment. And of course, a big thanks to Nicky who, in her preggo state couldn't help with the lifting of the chest, but did a great job keeping our spirits lifted with her funny stories. Love those ladies.

Without further adieu, here she is in all her glorious splendor ready to be the new media center for my living room. Isn't she a beauty? (excuse my horrible lighting and grainy iPhone photos, again). xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment